Become an Expert at Dental Practice Management
October 27-29, 2022
Created and presented by
Cathy Jameson and Lois Banta
Join Cathy Jameson and Lois Banta at the beautiful Jameson ranch where they will teach a comprehensive course for business administrators, office managers, and doctors. This is a high-level course for people who genuinely want to manage the business and team. Through in-depth instruction, interactive practice- exercises, and firsthand training, you will dive deeply into the intricacies of managing your practice and supporting and leading your team.
WHO TAUGHT THE MANAGER OF YOUR PRACTICE HOW TO MANAGE?
Performing the skills and administering the systems is one thing—but truly managing, is a completely unique set of skills. How did your manager learn these skills?
Well, now is the opportunity to learn proven skills of management from two of dentistry’s most experienced coaches.
Join Cathy Jameson and Lois Banta at the beautiful Jameson ranch where they will teach a comprehensive course for business administrators, office managers, and doctors. This is a high-level course for people who genuinely want to MANAGE—the business and the team. This course is for managers who understand that “doing” and “managing” are two different processes. LEADERSHIP OF SELF, TEAMMATES, AND PATIENTS is required.
Through in-depth instruction, interactive practice- exercises, and firsthand training, you will dive deeply into the intricacies of managing your practice and supporting and leading your team.
- Strategic Planning
- THE FIVE MOST IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION
- MANAGING THE FINANCIAL CHALLENGES OF PATIENTS TODAY
- HANDLING OBJECTIONS – MOVING PATIENTS FORWARD
- EXECUTION – GETTING THINGS DONE. The single most important skill of a leader, manager, owner/CEO in today’s world.
- ENGAGEMENT. How to develop engaged team members who will create and retain engaged patients/clients. The number 1 critical factor in successful businesses today.
- INSURANCE TODAY. THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW.
- STRESS CONTROL. For yourself and for your team.
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- SYSTEM MANAGEMENT. Your practice is a compilation of systems designed to support a well-organized, productive, profitable business. How do you as a manager/owner support system management?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll or
call Robin Clinton @ 1-405-444-0084.
Meet Your Teachers
Cathy Jameson, PhD
Cathy holds a doctorate in Applied Management and Decision Sciences where she focused her study and her research on LEADERSHIP IN DENTISTRY. This, along with her firsthand experience as the manager in her husband’s dental practice and her years speaking and consulting, gives her the knowledgebase to co-instruct this course. Cathy also founded Jameson Management, Inc., an international consulting firm.
Lois Banta is CEO and Founder of Healthcare Enterprises. Lois has over 45 years of dental experience and speaks nationally and internationally. She is the CEO of The Speaking Consulting Network and a member of several professional organizations. In 2021, Lois also received the prestigious Gordon J. Christensen Lecturer Recognition award presented at the annual Chicago Dental Society 2021 Conference.
Cathy and Lois have both been named as the TOP 25 WOMEN IN DENTISTRY, and both have received the Lifetime Achievement Award from AADOM.
I would like to receive more information about this course.